Sphandile has formed its energy division to act as a Clean Energy Developer of utility scale and distributed commercial and industrial advanced power systems. We are proactive as a project developer in identifying potential for power generation using renewables and intelligent microgrid technology in the private and public sectors.
We are currently active throughout Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) packaging energy solutions intended to harness abundant resources in these countries for the benefit of society.
Our organisation is able to add tremendous value to its clients by leveraging optimally all project development resources to enhance viability of projects at hand.
Sphandile’s energy division’s primary focus is to provide renewable energy solutions to support critical infrastructure which includes municipal energy resources, water treatment and distribution, commercial business parks, industrial facilities and mining operations. The approach is a combination of the sale and leasing of distributed power systems, energy efficiency measures and microgrid systems (stand-alone and grid connected). The energy division is also driven to assist in the industrialisation of South Africa utilising the transfer of skills and technologies from the Company’s partners.
Sphandile’s energy division provides the following services, products and solutions:
- Feasibility Studies
- Project Development
- Project Management & Staffing
- Turn-key Permitting & Licensing
- Transmission & Interconnect Studies
- Power Sales Contract Negotiation
- EPC Services
- Site Assessment & Line Routing
- EIA Environmental Permitting and Management
- Technological Evaluations
- Infrastructure Master Planning
- Operations & Maintenance Administration
- Clean Energy Asset Management
Products & Energy Solutions
- Microgrid Controls
- Advanced Energy Storage Solutions
- Energy Security Solutions
- Renewable Energy Generation Solutions
- Building Automation Solutions
- Enterprise Energy Management Platform Solutions